Client: Not specified
Category: IT & Software
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Date: October 2020
DATA MANAGER FUNCTIONS
With the products we represent, we focus on interventional neuroradiology and radiology. Our contacts are the chief physicians and specialists, medical assistants and the various levels of the purchasing and administrative departments of hospitals. Flat structures and a solution-oriented working method make us one of the most successful companies in this field.
In this context, your main responsibilities are the following:
– Maintenance of items in the data management system (Navision)
– Maintenance of customer and supplier master data
– Data verification and quality assurance
– Contract Administration / hospital purchasing group
– Creation of documentation, analyses and evaluations
– Close collaboration with suppliers, customers and product managers
– Process optimization
With a higher education in Computer Science, you have a confirmed experience (minimum 2 years) in a similar position. You have technical skills on Navision databases as well as on other technologies. You have knowledge in technical project management. Fluent German & English. French is a plus.