Client: Not specified
Location: Madrid, Spain
Date: July 2021
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to be based in Madrid, working for Southern Europe cluster and LATAM.
Reporting to the International Business System Manager based in the UK, you will have, among others, the following responsibilities:
• Liaise with users to understand issues and queries relating to existing systems and applications.
• Organize and facilitate stakeholder meetings, including setting agendas, distributing minutes and chasing actions.
• Contribute to key business projects, with new ways of working and greater transparency.
• Administrate, develop and support business applications.
• Provide 1:1 and small group training and knowledge transfer sessions.
• Produce project documentation, such as business cases, rollout plans and timetables.
• Will be expected to do some form of development work in creating batch files or functionality on either Power BI or Java.
• Need to be able to work in creating automated workflows.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Degree in Information Technology or similar.
• 4 or 5 years experience as Business Analyst, Project Manager or Project Coordinator in a Media company or similar environment.
• Proficient in English, used to reporting abroad.
• Experience managing or developing Cloud based projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
• System Architecture
• Microsoft Programming, programming languages, Power BI.
• Teamwork, flexibility and capacity to adapt.
• Proven communication skills and client orientation.