Client: Not specified
Category: Business Development
Date: January 2021
As Business Development Manager, you will develop specific business to open new markets and/or customers and generate sales following the BBP targets and guidelines provided by the Mobility Business Unit Director. You will work within the Mobility Business Unit coordinating different projects and being the point of contact between clients, technical teams, and the different operation departments to ensure objectives fall within the timeline, and budget set. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Opening new business Accounts in Germany region.
• Analyse the assigned markets (competitors and customers) and propose a strategy to select and address a subset of potentially new key customers.
• Create business links, relationships and agreements with new Accounts contributing the growth of Mobility BU.
• Contact, follow-up and meet with new customers to generate RFQ/RFI that the Company can quote.
• Supports local Sales/Engineering teams during the RFQ/RFI process and ensure a competitive and attractive technical and economical proposal.
• Present detailed proposals to the clients (quotation preparation, unit pricing simulations), cooperating closely with project teams.
• Carry out offer presentations to the customers and report incidences to Business Unit Director.
• Be part of project teams to achieve new business. Be a link between market needs and other roles in marketing, engineering, and product development.
• Represent the Customer interests inside the Company during the offer phase, transmitting their needs and expectations to our organization to provide the best response.
• Report the key indicators/documents defined for his/her activity.
• Perform lessons learnt with the offer team and management to ensure continuous improvement that allow company keep competitive and attractive to the market.
• University Engineering Degree in Mechanics, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications, Business Financials or similar.
• 5 or more years of experience as Business Development Manager, managing projects for the Mobility sector focused mainly on design and development phases dealing with the budgeting and resource allocation.
• Experience with Automotive projects engineering.
• Proven experience in managing international projects and working with multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
• Excellent communication and, problem-solving skills.
• Advances commercial and marketing skills.
• Alignment with the values of the company, which promote teamwork, pro-activity, innovation, and positive attitude.
• Availability for international travel.
• Functionally native in German. Command of English.