Client: Not specified
Category: Business Development, Sales & Marketing
Location: Dach Area, Germany
Date: November 2020
Reporting directly to the VP Sales of the company, your main objective as Business Development Manager will be to develop and build new partnerships in the Dach area (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
In this context, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Promote and sell software and AI solutions to the healthcare industry (B2B);
- Analyze customer’s needs;
- Creation of a dynamic sales funnel;
- Product demonstration;
- Offers and technical reports preparation;
- Partner relationships;
- Provide support to production teams;
- Maintain CRM and sales tools.
You have Commercial and/or Scientific background and a confirmed experience in the healthcare field (for example: medical devices, hospital laboratories).
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and recognized for your leadership.
You are able to coordinate teams around you to achieve operational excellence.
You are fluent in English and German.