At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020. We are looking for professionals like you, with the skills and competencies required for the development of digital solutions for the creation, implementation and evolution of the new Global Platforms required for Santander Group all over the world. And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well- being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
Global Lead Architect functions
– University Degree
– Post-graduate will be a plus
– +6 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect
– At least 2 years of proven experience in complex/high volume Cloud Architectures on Azure or AWS
– Be used to the Agile ways of working
– Fluent in English and Spanish written and spoken