Functions as HR Executive Assistant:
-Proactively Manage and Coordinate HR Director agenda, and keep it updated (daily) on business topics, videoconferences, etc.
– Elaborate & conciliate annual calendar and travels.
– Provides “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the HR Director’s time.
– Organize Meetings and conferences, as well as smaller meetings and videoconferences.
– Write and follow up on minutes from meetings.
– Triage and manage efficiently emails, reports and calls.
– Draft communications (speeches, internal notes, etc.).
– Draft presentations and reports.
– Give support at HR projects in general.
– Book, manage and supervise HR Director travels (domestic and international), develop itineraries, manage pre and post logistics.
– Plan and execute team meetings, events and off-sites; including the coordination of agendas and materials, budgets, logistics, hospitality and more.
– Book, manage and supervise travels with Company private flights.
– Negotiation of conditions and fees with airlines, hotels and travel companies.
Administration and Others:
– Manage HR Director VISAs, expenses, invoices, files and documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
– Support the general administration of the office.
– Provide high level of customer service to all staff, visitors, guests and partners. Requirements:
– The ideal candidate has a Degree, Master or MBA will be a plus. At least 5 years of experience in same position or similar role with ideal HR exposure.
– Multi-field business knowledge. – Experience in international, multicultural and matrix environments.
– French and English Proficiency. – Advanced user of office tools (MS OFFICE).