Catenon is looking for a dynamic, “hands-on” International Executive Director who can provide the leadership to aggressively grow revenues. This individual will report to the GM and will be responsible for growing and increasing revenues from high potential prospects and new accounts. This includes developing the sales strategy as well as identifying and qualifying prospects to determine their need, interest level and potential revenue opportunity. This individual will be an experienced field sales with outstanding sales and communication skills, as well as possess the ability to exceed revenue goals.
- Be responsible for all revenue development in Hong Kong as well as developing strong client relationships and strategic alliances.
- Formulate, in co-operation with the Management, an operation “go-to-market” strategy, to strengthen Catenon position on existing markets and propose new markets where to expand based on analyses of opportunities and market sizes.
- Meet (and preferably exceed) yearly set Sales Target for the region, which are divided into monthly sales goals.
- Provide accurate and consistent Sales forecasting to the Management, on a weekly basis, focusing on Monthly and Quarterly goals.
- Focus on total customer satisfaction, building active positive references in the region.
- Get involved in large important accounts to close opportunities and close opportunities in other markets where there are no local Sales.
- When necessary, hire new colleagues to fill positions in the country (Sales, account managers, local Sales directors, etc.), based on upfront agreed business plan and budget.
- Master Degree and MBA.
- Professional experience: desirable had worked at multinational company and/or innovative companies.
- At least 3 languages: english is a must; Chinese Cantonese and a third one (spanish recommended).
- Personal, Interpersonal Relationship, Managerial, Social and Operational Efectiveness.