Client: Not specified
Category: Sales & Marketing
Location: Paris, France
Date: November 2020
We are currently looking for an experienced National Key Account Manager who will also be responsible for defining, developing and implementing the Sales strategy with focus on GMS/ Modern Trade channel as well as specialized channel and/or E-Commerce.
As key responsibilities we can highlight the following:
– Organize, lead and execute the sales strategy in France, basing main activity in channel GMS.
– Develop, prepare and implement new business proposals and concepts for the Modern Trade in order to gain visibility and awareness for the Brand.
– Analyze, develop and implement sales strategies and identify business opportunities for the brand.
– Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the competition and key players.
– Establish a strong relation with key contacts within retailers leading the negotiation and establishing commercial terms.
– Budget planning and budget control.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Experience in the FMCG sector (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), ideally in Food business, minimum of 5-7 years.
– Experience in Sales with proven contacts in the key accounts within the Retail channel or specialized channel. Experience with baby product category will be a plus.
– Availability to travel.
– University degree in Economics or other related.
– High level of English (B2 – C1).
– Analytical skills, strong commercial acumen, proactive mindset and ability to translate strategy to action
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills and experience acquiring new clients
– Time management and prioritization skills.
– Ability to build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision-makers
– Focused, activity-driven and hard worker
– Strong ability to drive all necessary resources during a sale to ensure a successful sales cycle
– Leadership and supervision capacity
– Persuasion and Influence
– Adapting and responding to change